I have been a Linux user since the early 2000s. I have long been looking for ways to help, it is now through translation that I contribute.
- I’m the translation coordinator of Fedora : my profile
- I also help the global translation coordination of YunoHost: see project’s organization
To reach me
- I use IRC almost exclusively for meetings organized in advance. Don’t look for me, because I can’t access it when I’m at work, I can’t use it on my phone and in case of a power failure, I can’t retrieve the recent history of the discussion.
- I can be reached on XMPP at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By email, you can also use the address email@example.com
- Via mastodon, I’m using @jibec at Mamot and was before using Zaclys: @jibec at Zaclys.